Experienced on Dashain

Hello!! Toady I am going to share you all about my experienced on Dashain. We all know that Dashain also called Bijaya Dashami. Kali Puja or Dashain celebrated in some parts of India is called Dashera. It is celebrated by the Buddhist, Hindus and Kirats of Nepal and the ethnic Nepali people of Darjeeling hills, SikkimAssam and other North-Eastern states of India and among the Lhotshampa of Bhutan and the Burmese Gurkhas of Myanmar.

The days I celebrate is:



Ghatasthapana 

 Ghatasthapana is the marks of the beginning of Dashain. Literally, it means placing a kalasha or a pot, which symbolizes goddess Durga. Ghatasthapana falls on the first day of the festival. On this day, We  filled kalash  with holy water and is then sewn with barley seeds. And we   kept  Kalash away from direct sunlight. These rituals continue until the seventh day.


 Phulpati

Phulpati is a major celebration occurring on the seventh day of Dashain. This day We brought Fulpati inside the house.




Maha Asthami


The eighth day is called as 'Maha Asthami.  This day in our house we sacrifice the he-goat.  After the offering of the blood, the meat is taken home and cooked as "prasad", or food blessed by divinity.



Maha Navami


The ninth day of dashain is called Mahanavami. This is the last day of Navaratri. Since it is believed that worshipping the vehicles on this day avoids accidents for the year all the vehicles from bikes, cars to trucks. We  started to worship them.


 Bijaya Dashami or Vijaya Dashami

The tenth day of the festival is the 'Bijayadashmi'. This day we all wake up ealry in the morning and my mother started to cook foods. After doing all things I recieve tika, jamara and blesses from my elders. We also went relatives house to recieve tika. I enjoyed by playing swings with my famliy and relatives. I did lots of fun that day. I clicked some photos too.



Image may contain: 2 people, including Tmg Sunil, selfie, hat, close-up and outdoor

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Experience of not going tour

My father